Sunday, July 20, 2014

My fun and hard obstacle course! yay!

                                        Hi bloggers I have a very cool obstacle course for
                               people who like free items! If you win the obstacle course you win
                    something random from my vault! :D Good luck guys no practicing in my vault is permitted
                         
Their are different difficulties of levels you can try 
From EASY ,
MEDIUM.
Or
Hard!
Easy gets 6 tries but you win something worth 3k and under.
Medium is 4 tries something worth 8k and under
and hard is 2 tries and you cant fall off the first part of the obstacle.




I only allow 2 people to play per day!
I've been doing this forever.
and i've been doing this out of my generosity 

No comments:

Post a Comment